My Top 10 Favourite Movies


HYE!

So today I will list up my top 10 favourite movies of all time. These lists have variety of genre and I hope that you guys will like it

1. Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham




This is my top favourite movie. Every time I watch this movie, I always ended up crying. It was a sad yet beautiful movie represents about families love. I love every song in this movie and watching it repeatedly is a must for me. The duration of this movie is quite long for about 3 hours and 31 minutes but it is a worth. Trust me you will ended up crying and the actors were also funny and hilarious. I rate it 100/10 :) :)

2. Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam (2004 & 2005)




 A story about a  Malay Prima donna that got killed when she was pregnant and turned into a banshee/vampire or called as Pontianak. She had made a chaos in the village to make revenge and seek upon her baby. This movie had it owns Malay classic way and recommended for a horror movie lovers. You should watch it. Both movies 2004 and 2005 are connected so it is best for you to watch both of it. I enjoyed watching it and this movie was my favourite horror movies. Totally recommended!!

3. Dilwale



It is a Bollywood movie that has Shah Rukh Khan in it. He was my favourite actor. This movie is so nice and relaxing. I love the song in it and the acting places were so nice and fantastic. It’s about love between siblings and also kind of action movies. You will love this movie and enjoyed watching it.

4. Strong Woman Dobong Soon



A woman born with superhuman strength is hired by the CEO of a gaming company, to be his bodyguard. (Wikipedia) It is a Korean drama not movies.  The actors were ‎Park Hyung-Sik , ‎Jang Mi-Kwan , ‎An Woo-Yeon ,Park Bo-Mi. I really love Park Hyung Sik because he is so handsome charming. His smile was the prettiest and I love him. This drama is so fun to watch and also kind of romantic drama.

5. The duff



 It is kind of teens love movie for me. I do like it because the story of the movies was so nice and I love to see the vibe in this movie.  It has maybe some of scene that is not suitable for children so be aware of that if you are watching it with children.

6. No Mercy



A Korean movie and it is kind of action movies. I would rate is 18+ and not suitable for children that and teenager that under that age. It is a story about a sister that took revenge for her little sister that had been raped and force to do legal things. It is worth to watch it because the revenge that her sister had made was so fascinating and shocked you. Recommended if you are 18 and above.

7. Jumper



I did not really know how to explain this movies but it is kind of supernatural movies. Nice movie to watch and it has neat and clear way of expressing it. I love how the effect uses in this movie. It is kind of nice for me.

8. Nerve



A nice movie and interesting I would say. I love how the concept of the movie is. It has it owns thrill and overview of this movie was fantastic. I guess you guys will love it.

9. Hotel Translyvania 3



I love season 3 of this movie because the concept was fun and my family enjoyed watching it so much. This is the animated film that I will watch repeatedly. Kindly recommended for everyone!

10. Around the World in 80 Days



I watched this movie because this movie was in my novel literature books and my teacher asked us to watch it. Once I watch this movie, I would say that it represents the novel greatly. It helps me in studying and answering the exam questions.  It was a great knowledge movie.

So that is all from me and I hope that you guys will like it as much as I do. Till next time. XOXO. A.D.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My crush part 2!

A Whole New World

Transformation?