A Whole New World
“Count
your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.”
It's 2020 and Hi to all my viewers.
I had been quiet for a while. So today I'm gonna share with you guys my new
world or in exact way to say is my new life.
I had entered a university, a local university and pursue my studies in Diploma in Accounting and still in the progress. Wishing me all the best upon my challenging journey.
I'm gonna
share with you guys my friends there, the surroundings and also good memories
for now.
So first thing
first is introducing my friends, we had a group named Ggirls. Belong to 5
beautiful and diligent girls. We are in the same class and praised to God in
this recent exam, all of us managed to get a title of Dean's List for ourselves.
Here some picture of us:
( Amni and Me )
( Qyla, Syu and Me )
There are 5 of us but we don't have
picture that have us in there. Gonna take a complete picture soon. I will share
it to you guys soon.
I love them even though we all had
differences thought and opinion. We tried to understand each other. There is
always love and support among us and what makes us remain together is how we
appreciate and value our strength and weakness. I’m looking forward for our
friendship in future.
That's all for now. Gonna meet you guys
soon. XOXO. A.D.
Comments
Post a Comment