Gaining Back Energy!

Hye everybody!

It's been few months yet my last post. I had recently finished my examination and now having many free time till waiting for the results to come out. I had been resting almost 2 month and remains one month till the results day. I guess maybe you want to know how well did I spent my free time. So I'm gonna share a lil bit of the things I had done so far.

First,
On the very first day after get back home from my boarding school is I had almost a week of sleep for almost of the time. The reason why is because I cant get enough sleep back then and now the time for paying it back. HAHAHAH thats what I'm thinking btw. I'm enjoying those hours of sleep and relaxing my mind and body. XD

Second,
After enjoying sleeping beauty time, I hang out with my friends from my old school. We had an overnight together at Safiah's house. It was super fun for me because we had been wanting overnight together since in Form 2. And finally we got the chance for it, we enjoyed cooking together, watching movies, exchanging gift, chatting time and also we had sleep in a beauty yet diligent ideas of tent full with curtains and some fairy lights. It was super cute, I want to post that picture so here some:



It's super cute right? I kinda loves it. Credit to the owner of the idea @thaqifah



This was the exchanging gift sessions. I got a cute pouch and lunch box from @adlin. Every of us enjoyed this moments so much. Those precious giggles we had were so beautiful.

Third,
I had an urge of watching movies at the cinema so I had planned with my friends to watch Aquaman. It was such a beautiful movie for me. I love the actor and how the story was. I do believes that there are life in the oceans not just the animal but maybe a kingdom or something even bigger there. Who knows? The members that joined the movies were included with the boys from my old school. It had been years since I meet them. So as usual some pictures? XD


This was after seeing the movie. We can't get any pictures for our arrival as everyone were rushing to be on time for the movie yet we were late for couple of minutes.



From left Me, Nadhirah Z and Safiah

So I think that this were the things I had done so far. There's still lot of things for me to tell all of you but let's wait for the next chapter. Hahahaha, XOXO. A.D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My crush part 2!

A Whole New World

Transformation?