It's been a while!
Hey!
I think it's been a really huge gap till I got this chance to write something in my blog. Pheww, this totally month was huge massive depression and stress as I am having SPM now. Its not over yet and till I got few papers more! The main topic of today is I wanted to share all those feelings and thoughts I had since this past few months.
So first, I had a friend. A boy Friend. Me and him was just friend I guess in the beginning. Yeah we're friend and he was my homeroom. Maybe kinda close as we had been classmates for this 2 years. I once had crush on him as yeah kinda use him to make me strong to forget Azeem at that moment.
We had been more closer this year as many of the school programme had been fulfilled together. YEAH many memories had been created.
So, on my birthday 25/10,
Guess what? He had make a huge beautiful captured moments of surprise for my birthday. I think that was a sweet kind of action from him. Such a good best friend he was. I was happy on that moment and not forget to be mention of those teddy I got. But what had been messing in my mind was my feeling at that night.
After the celebration, I was going upstairs and my heart was pounding. I felt miserable and kind of not getting nice sleep, till he texted me and those precious words he gave was meaningful yet give me huge pounding and mind can't work properly.
I can't describe that feelings and what makes me feels it. It was terrified and yet yet yet gives me headache the whole two weeks. MAIGOD that was damn miserable damn slap on my face damn burning fire on my brain. I don't know why why why I got that feelings! I don't like it. I hate it. HATE SO MUCH. Urghhhhhh, maybe that's for now. Got many works to do and yet tomorrow I'm having papers to sit on.
Till meet you guys on my next post. A.D
I think it's been a really huge gap till I got this chance to write something in my blog. Pheww, this totally month was huge massive depression and stress as I am having SPM now. Its not over yet and till I got few papers more! The main topic of today is I wanted to share all those feelings and thoughts I had since this past few months.
So first, I had a friend. A boy Friend. Me and him was just friend I guess in the beginning. Yeah we're friend and he was my homeroom. Maybe kinda close as we had been classmates for this 2 years. I once had crush on him as yeah kinda use him to make me strong to forget Azeem at that moment.
We had been more closer this year as many of the school programme had been fulfilled together. YEAH many memories had been created.
So, on my birthday 25/10,
Guess what? He had make a huge beautiful captured moments of surprise for my birthday. I think that was a sweet kind of action from him. Such a good best friend he was. I was happy on that moment and not forget to be mention of those teddy I got. But what had been messing in my mind was my feeling at that night.
After the celebration, I was going upstairs and my heart was pounding. I felt miserable and kind of not getting nice sleep, till he texted me and those precious words he gave was meaningful yet give me huge pounding and mind can't work properly.
- I was freak out, I was shock, something unusual feelings in my stomach and those heat blushing on my cheeks. I don't know exactly what happened to my body but that night I was so miserable. I just hold tight to his teddy and my heart was pounding so fast.
I can't describe that feelings and what makes me feels it. It was terrified and yet yet yet gives me headache the whole two weeks. MAIGOD that was damn miserable damn slap on my face damn burning fire on my brain. I don't know why why why I got that feelings! I don't like it. I hate it. HATE SO MUCH. Urghhhhhh, maybe that's for now. Got many works to do and yet tomorrow I'm having papers to sit on.
Till meet you guys on my next post. A.D
Comments
Post a Comment