LOLOLOLOLO !

Holla! Its been a while right? Like I'm not updating my blog since I'm having lot of things to be done. So back to the main topic, I would like to share my experienced based on being a student like completely hectic. I just cant get it when teacher like making us to be like whole mummy? Having totally exam in a day without being told early! I'm like yeah wanna score for that but turns out having real nightmares when look up for the results. How a shame!

And now I'm sitting on the trial exam before the real big exam! I'm scared for it. LIKE CRUMPYYY!!! I wanna get the scholarship but at the same time I got lot of things to do. Whole week is disaster for me! Yeah regretting it, but at the same time i thought that there's hikmah for that. It's always have something upon it. I just need to be patience, full of commitment and just face it. Go for it. I know I can!

So next, I wanna revealed like sharing my 'something' that I had done! I'm doing batik!!! Its for my art assignment and yeah this things like overwhelmed my mental and physical to finish this up. Wanna see it?







So this things was the one I'm struggling to do and praise to God to get the chance to finish it up. Looks nice right? I know it yeah My lovely sir had helping me a lot and my wonderful batik team and art crew. Love them. So till here. Meet you guys soon! A.D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My crush part 2!

A Whole New World

Transformation?