My crush!
By reading my headline I think you can guess what gender I'm because usually girls have crush on person. Don't u agree? Hahahaha, nvm.
I think I'm starting liking him is when I was in Form 1.I was in imtiaz school back then and then I transferred to new school called SS. I was about putting my legs in front of the class door and a girl introducing me as a newbie then my eyes was stunned to a person that is cute,a lil chubby and short. He was in the centre of the boys and I was walking to the class while my eyes was stunned to him.Then, when the girls approaching me I was like coming back to reality and answered all the question that been asked by my new classmates.
He was so cute when he was in Form 1 and I think I like him at the first glaze! I don't know why but my feelings towards him was so overload and I really like him. You guys never know how my feelings was. Haaahahah.
So when we was Form 1, I could say that I was not too close to him and I always argue with him. I didn't meant to be such unpleasant person in front of him but it just feels wrong when we were fighting and nobody on my side because yeah he is the cutest and handsome person so usually they will be on the win side. I'm not feel like it is unfair but sokay I'm used to it.
Then when we were in Form 2, me and him getting close and being called as a 'couple' in the class. What I'm wondering about it till now is he never mad of people that mock me with him. It feels weird because he is not mad about it, if me, if it was not true and I don't like the person, I'm not used to be mock with that person. Yeah for sure it feels grossed! Hahaahha. Many sweet memories between me and him when I was in Form 2. I still remember the date they give me as remembering of our official day of couple it was 03.03.2014 Hahaahah. I'm sitting back of him when I was in Form 2. He always talk to me in class and like to tease me sometimes. The fact about me when I was in Form 2 is I was so quite coz I'm not used to be in social school coz back then I was in conservatives school.He had helps me when my sister was gone and I'm asking of making a solat hajat on that incident and he managed to do it. I feel so lucky that time or feels good?
Wanna some pic in F2?
So kinda good memories bout him in Form 2. Moving on to Form 3.
When we were Form 3, I not thinking of too much sweet memories as I was taking PT3 that year. It is a big exam for me so I'm started to forget bout him at first. In the class, I'm not paying attention to him and not steal glaze to him. Is it correct steal glaze? I wanna say curi-curi intai. Hahahaha. It was hard to forget and moving on from him. Feels so sucks! Hahahaha. But I manage to like him as many good things happened starting from giving him birthday present, collaborate with him abt managing trips, buying things for him, being his best friend. When I was in Form 3, his friend use to like me, but I'm not interested about it coz I'm kind of picky person. Hahahah. I can't manage to tell all story in Form 3 coz there are lot of story but the cutest and sweetest memories in when he managed to do surprise on my birthday party and he gave a lot of chocolate. I love him so much!!!!
Okayyy, moving on to Form 4. I think that they're not such a good memories as I was moving to another school that time. Me was feeling so sad leaving him but had new spirit bout new school. It hard to let him go as he was my spirit every morning going to school and I feels sad leaving my best friends behind. Huhuhuhuuhu.
Here pics in Form 3:-
I think maybe I make part 2 on crush post coz Form 4 and Form 5 was so drama. Thanks for reading! A.D.
I think I'm starting liking him is when I was in Form 1.I was in imtiaz school back then and then I transferred to new school called SS. I was about putting my legs in front of the class door and a girl introducing me as a newbie then my eyes was stunned to a person that is cute,a lil chubby and short. He was in the centre of the boys and I was walking to the class while my eyes was stunned to him.Then, when the girls approaching me I was like coming back to reality and answered all the question that been asked by my new classmates.
He was so cute when he was in Form 1 and I think I like him at the first glaze! I don't know why but my feelings towards him was so overload and I really like him. You guys never know how my feelings was. Haaahahah.
So when we was Form 1, I could say that I was not too close to him and I always argue with him. I didn't meant to be such unpleasant person in front of him but it just feels wrong when we were fighting and nobody on my side because yeah he is the cutest and handsome person so usually they will be on the win side. I'm not feel like it is unfair but sokay I'm used to it.
Then when we were in Form 2, me and him getting close and being called as a 'couple' in the class. What I'm wondering about it till now is he never mad of people that mock me with him. It feels weird because he is not mad about it, if me, if it was not true and I don't like the person, I'm not used to be mock with that person. Yeah for sure it feels grossed! Hahaahha. Many sweet memories between me and him when I was in Form 2. I still remember the date they give me as remembering of our official day of couple it was 03.03.2014 Hahaahah. I'm sitting back of him when I was in Form 2. He always talk to me in class and like to tease me sometimes. The fact about me when I was in Form 2 is I was so quite coz I'm not used to be in social school coz back then I was in conservatives school.He had helps me when my sister was gone and I'm asking of making a solat hajat on that incident and he managed to do it. I feel so lucky that time or feels good?
Wanna some pic in F2?
So kinda good memories bout him in Form 2. Moving on to Form 3.
When we were Form 3, I not thinking of too much sweet memories as I was taking PT3 that year. It is a big exam for me so I'm started to forget bout him at first. In the class, I'm not paying attention to him and not steal glaze to him. Is it correct steal glaze? I wanna say curi-curi intai. Hahahaha. It was hard to forget and moving on from him. Feels so sucks! Hahahaha. But I manage to like him as many good things happened starting from giving him birthday present, collaborate with him abt managing trips, buying things for him, being his best friend. When I was in Form 3, his friend use to like me, but I'm not interested about it coz I'm kind of picky person. Hahahah. I can't manage to tell all story in Form 3 coz there are lot of story but the cutest and sweetest memories in when he managed to do surprise on my birthday party and he gave a lot of chocolate. I love him so much!!!!
Okayyy, moving on to Form 4. I think that they're not such a good memories as I was moving to another school that time. Me was feeling so sad leaving him but had new spirit bout new school. It hard to let him go as he was my spirit every morning going to school and I feels sad leaving my best friends behind. Huhuhuhuuhu.
Here pics in Form 3:-
I think maybe I make part 2 on crush post coz Form 4 and Form 5 was so drama. Thanks for reading! A.D.




Comments
Post a Comment