Introduction bout myself

Hey there! So basically the purpose of writing this is to express my feelings that can't be told that I've been holding personally.

Starting about me, I'm an ordinary person such a weird person I think. I'm in boarding school since secondary school. Had been gaining many friends as I'm always transferred to another school due to my mom's job. I had such a beautiful and lovely family although my siblings and I always arguing but that had been such a pleasure for us. HAHAHAAH.

Okay, for real, I'm just a person that is happy go lucky, keeping my smile always, make people laugh of my stupid dumb jokes, but yeah they did not know that, despite of the happy face I hold my problems myself. As yeah I'm always had problem and I'm not kind of person that like to tell people about my problems. Yes! I'm a secretive person.

Fun thing about me is I like to make dumb jokes. I love to see people laugh at me, it is not you like people to look down for you but I know I'm not dumb, I just acting like it because I just love that they're taking care about me. It feels lovely! I think it is just enough for the intro? I guess hahahhaha. Bye see u soon. A.D.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My crush part 2!

A Whole New World

Transformation?